Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Welcome!

Hello everyone! This has been a long time coming, lots of organizing, researching, planning, designing, frustration, contemplating, and the list goes on and on. I have wanted to do a DIY-type blog for a very long time now, it just never seemed like the "right" time. I would get everything ready and then delete it. And I would do that again, over and over. I would come up with a name for the blog, and then delete that. Over and over. It was very frustrating, because this is something I LOVE to do and would love to share with my family and friends, and anyone else out there interested. I have some people tell me (or ask me), "That's so cool, how did you do that?" Or "Can you make one for me?" So I thought about it, and NOW is the right time. I am doing this. I am very excited to share a ton of DIYs with everyone, easy, hard, cheap, expensive, and everything in between. I will be sharing some home decor projects, recipes, and even landscaping posts on here... because it's all "DIY" right? Please feel free to leave me a suggestion of something you might possibly want to see in the future. I have a few posts planned out right now that I want to do, but ideas are ALWAYS welcome from you. Because I am a full-time wife and mom, and I have a full-time job, these posts might be a little sparatic at first, but just know the wheels are always turning in my head. I am always thinking of something to do DIY related. Thank you so much for stopping by, and please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss any projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment