Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very, Happy New Year! I was pretty quiet around here in December - we've been dealing with terrible respiratory infections for the past few weeks, yuck! - but, I plan on doing a post, minimum, once a month! I have a ton of ideas, it just takes a lot of planning, organizing, and execution. I think one post a month is a pretty, well-set goal, especially with working a full-time job as well. This is just something I am extremely passionate about, love to do, and get excited for. Decorating, organizing, DIY-ing, all of it. I love it. I will also be having a few give-a-ways coming up, so please keep an eye out for that! Now, I ask of you, what are some things you would like to see on here? Please post a comment below!! I love to hear input/ideas/suggestions.

I hope you all had an amazing end to your 2014, and here's to a great start to 2015. To health, wealth, happiness, and love. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment